Popular Post

Friday, April 10, 2009

Howto: From blow dried to Straight hair



ghd IV styler hot pink $255
http://www.sephora.com

I love this straightener. It straightens my hair really well, and good for curling hair as well. I used this in one of my youtube videos on how to curl hair with a straighetener and it turned out perfect.

What it is:
A ghd hot pink IV styler and heat-resistant iron pouch with a roll mat and two matching hair clips.

What else you need to know:

-Ghd styling irons are designed to curl, straighten, flick, and/or wave the hair.
-Ghd styling irons emit infrared heat and produce negative ions reducing static and creating shine by closing the cuticle.
-Ghd styling irons have floating blades for flexibility and smoothness.
-Ghd styling irons are equipped with built-in integrated circuits and platinum heating elements arranged in a mesh grid pattern which covers the entire aluminum plate; these features ensure a constant temperature throughout the styling process, without hot and cold spots.
-Ghd styling irons have a built-in micro-processor embedded into one blade—this monitors and regulates the temperature of the blades.



Garnier Fructis Style Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Styling Cream
http://www.garnier.com

This product is perfect if you want more volume on your hair and to achieve that sleek style. I haven't use this for long just coz I wasn't into it yet, and I don't really believe in it. hahaha. But I'm glad I tried it again before blow drying and straightening my hair.

How it works / How to use:

- Rub cream between palms and apply to towel dried hair.
- Blow-dry and brush until sleek.
- Comb hair thoroughly for a sleek style.


No comments:

Post a Comment