Popular Post

Sunday, April 25, 2010

SUMMER BRONZED MAKE-UP (Sorry this was late)







This is my everyday make-up at school. I think it's really easy and simple to do, AND fresh. You can make this look simpler by setting eye liner aside. But for me, Liners are my partners cause I have asian eyes (not that I'm complaining lol). Sorry this post was a bit late but hope you try it out. I called it Summer Bronzed Make-up because to me it suits the summer season, the bronze-ish look I guess? ... so that's why. Anywho, here are the products I used:

EYES
Benefit Gilded Gold Highlighter
L'oreal Eye Shadow Quad in A Little Bit of Glitz
Urban Decay Eye Liner in Zero
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

FACE
MAC Studio Fix NC42
Too Faced Face Primer
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment