Popular Post

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HOW I STAYED THIN!



On youtube in case you haven't seen, I uploaded a vlog talking about how stayed think last summer since there have been plenty of questions about it. I won't discuss anything further than what I have in that video here in my blog but I will sum it up a bit!

SO ABOVE is a picture of my current FATTY belly.
Basically, in the past few years, I have worked out a lot and maintained my body in its normal shape, 140lbs is my normal weight, and I actually went below 140 lbs two years ago and reached 131, which I don't think I have a picture of my belly back then. If I found one then I'll upload it here. So anywho, I gained about 10 lbs so right now I'm about 148 lbs which sounds really really heavy and im huge-er than I ever have.

However, though, i'm on my way to getting back to normal (140lbs) hopefully I reach my goal and so wish me luck =)

GOODLUCK to those who are in need to shape and toning for the summer!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment